- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This RETNLB antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 27-52 amino acids from the Central region of human RETNLB.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 12 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RETNLB
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Resistin-like beta, Colon and small intestine-specific cysteine-rich protein, Colon carcinoma-related gene protein, Cysteine-rich secreted protein A12-alpha-like 1, Cysteine-rich secreted protein FIZZ2, RELMbeta, RETNLB, CCRG, FIZZ2, HXCP2, RETNL2
- Protein Accession Number: Q9BQ08
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 18202730
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 84666
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- RETNLB is probable hormone.
- 1: Zheng, L., et al. Virchows Arch. 456(1):53-63(2010)
- 2: Angelini, D.J., et al. Am. J. Respir. Cell Mol. Biol. 41(5):553-561(2009)
- 3: Zheng, L.D., et al. Dig. Dis. Sci. 54(2):274-281(2009)
- 4: Renigunta, A., et al. FEBS Lett. 580(3):900-903(2006)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-365
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.