- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: A human recombinant partial protein was used as the immunogen for this Retinoblastoma antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, IP, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 0.5-1 ug/ml
IP: 1-2ug/500ug protein lysate
IHC (FFPE): 1-2 ug/ml for 30 min at RT
Titering of the Retinoblastoma antibody may be required for optimal performance.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RB1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Retinoblastoma-associated protein, p105-Rb, pRb, Rb, pp110, RB1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5925
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- Recognizes a 105kDa phosphoprotein, identified as retinoblastoma (Rb) gene product. It shows no cross reaction with p107 or p130. It specifically stains the nuclei of BT-20 cells and primary human foreskin fibroblast (HFF) cells. It does not stain the Rb-negative BT549 cells. It reacts with the hyperphosphorylated as well as the un (under) phosphorylated form of the Rb protein. Retinoblastoma gene product plays a key role in cell cycle control. It has been identified as a tumor suppressor gene whose loss of its function leads to tumor development. It is widely expressed in a variety of human tissues including breast, esophageal, squamous cell and cervical carcinoma.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-784
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $535.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.