- SOURCE SPECIES: CHO cells
- IMMUNOGEN: Chimeric,Humanized / PDCD1/PD1/CD279 [Homo sapiens]
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- PURIFICATION: >95%
- CLONALITY: Recombinant Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG4-kappa
- BUFFER: PBS buffer pH7.5
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Use a manual defrost freezer and avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Store at 2 to 8 °C for 1-2 weeks. Store at -20 °C for 12 months. Store at -80 °C for long term storage.
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: INCMGA-00012,MGA-012
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Retifanlimab (INCMGA-0012) is anti-PD-1 monoclonal antibody. INCMGA0012 is currently in the stage of clinical proof of concept (PoC). At the same time, Incyte is exploring the efficacy of INCMGA0012 monotherapy in high-satellite unstable endometrial cancer and Merkel cell carcinoma.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 10-997
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $455.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.