- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This RET antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 13-44 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human RET.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 124 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RET
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Proto-oncogene tyrosine-protein kinase receptor Ret, Cadherin family member 12, Proto-oncogene c-Ret, Soluble RET kinase fragment, Extracellular cell-membrane anchored RET cadherin 120 kDa fragment, RET, CDHF12, CDHR16, PTC, RET51
- Protein Accession Number: P07949
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 547807
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5979
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- RET, a member of the cadherin superfamily, is one of the receptor tyrosine kinases, which are cell-surface molecules that transduce signals for cell growth and differentiation. This protein plays a crucial role in neural crest development, and the gene can undergo oncogenic activation in vivo and in vitro by cytogenetic rearrangement. Mutations i are associated with the disorders multiple endocrine neoplasia, type IIA, multiple endocrine neoplasia, type IIB, Hirschsprung disease, and medullary thyroid carcinoma.
- 1: Da Silva, A.M., et al., J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab. 88(11):5438-5443 (2003).
- 2: McWhinney, S.R., et al., J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab. 88(10):4911-4916 (2003).
- 3: D'Alessio, A., et al., Endocrinology 144(10):4298-4305 (2003).
- 4: Soares, P., et al., Oncogene 22(29):4578-4580 (2003).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-126
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin