- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Produced from sera of goats pre-immunized with highly pure (>98%) recombinant mResistin (murine Resistin).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ELISA:
To detect mResistin by direct ELISA (using 100 μL/well antibody solution) a concentration of at least 0.5 μg/mL of this antibody is required. This antigen affinity purified antibody, in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents, allows the detection of 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant mResistin.
To detect mResistin by sandwich ELISA (using 100 μL/well antibody solution) a concentration of 0.5 - 2.0 μg/mL of this antibody is required. This antigen affinity purified antibody, in conjunction with our Biotinylated Anti-Murine Resistin (XP-5260Bt) as a detection antibody, allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant mResistin.
To detect mResistin by Western Blot analysis this antibody can be used at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 μg/mL. Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit for recombinant mResistin is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.
- PURIFICATION: Anti-mResistin specific antibody was purified by affinity chromatography employing immobilized mResistin matrix.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Resistin antibody is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. The reconstituted antibody is stable for at least two weeks at 2-8°C. Frozen aliquots are stable for at least 6 months when stored at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Retn
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ADSF, Rstn, Xcp4, Fizz3, Resistin, Adipose tissue-specific secretory factor, ADSF
- Protein Accession Number: Q99P87
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 17380301
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 57264
- USER NOTE: Centrifuge vial prior to opening.
- Resistin is a cytokine that is specifically secreted by adipocytes and seems to suppress the ability of insulin to stimulate glucose uptake into adipose cells. While the function of resistin is not well understood, it appears to have key paracrine roles and has a suggested role in type 2 diabetes.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XP-5260
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $365.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin