- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 602.6
- Formula: C27H35N6O8P
- CAS: 1809249-37-3
- Solubility: Soluble in DMSO (10mg/ml) or DMF (10mg/ml).
- InChi Key: RRBXAYMMJLEAAP-MXVHJNBKSA-N
- Smiles: [C@@H](C(OCC(CC)CC)=O)N[P@@](OC1=CC=CC=C1)(OC[C@H]2O[C@@](C#N)(C3=CC=C4C(N)=CC=NN43)[C@H](O)[C@@H]2O)=O
- PURITY: greater than or equal to 98% (HPLC)
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Short Term Storage: +4C. Long Term Storage: -20C. Handling Advice: Keep cool and dry. Use/Stability: Stable for at least 2 years after receipt when stored at -20C.
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: GS-5734
- Remdesivir is an adenosine triphosphate analog with broad-spectrum antiviral activity. It is a prodrug that metabolizes into its active form GS-441524 (Prod. No. AG-CR1-3722). GS-441524 is an adenosine nucleotide analog in viral RNA production. It is a nucleotide analog inhibitor of RNA-dependent RNA polymerases (RdRps). The compound interferes with the action of viral RNA polymerase and evades proofreading by viral exoribonuclease (ExoN), causing a decrease in viral RNA production (RNA synthesis arrest), either by terminating RNA chains or causing mutations. It inhibits MERS-CoV or SARS-CoV-infected HAE cultures (EC50=74nM and 69nM) and murine hepatitis virus (MHV) (EC50=30nM). In vivo, remdesivir (25 and 50 mg/kg) reduces lung viral titers and prevents weight loss in a mouse model of SARS-CoV infection. Remdesivir is used as a treatment for Ebola virus disease and Marburg virus infections, and other single stranded RNA viruses such as respiratory syncytial virus, Junin virus, Lassa fever virus, Nipah virus, Hendra virus and the coronaviruses (including MERS and SARS viruses). Remdesivir is effective in the control of 2019-nCoV (COVID-19) infection in vitro. It now also has been studied as potential treatment of SARS-CoV-2 infections.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 10-037
- Size: 25 mg
- List Price: $300.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805