- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: Human Cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Ser26-Ala160
- FUSION TAG: C-Fc tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 41.4 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied as a 0.2 um filtered solution of 20mM PB,150mM NaCl,pH7.2. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C, stable for 6 months after receipt.
Please aliquot the reconstituted solution to minimize freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RELT
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 19L, TNFRSF19L, Receptor expressed in lymphoid tissues, RELT
- Protein Accession Number: Q969Z4
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 84957
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 19L (TNFRSF19L), also known as Receptor expressed in lymphoid tissues and RELT, is a member of the TNF-receptor superfamily. TNFRSF19L is a single-pass type membrane protein and contains one TNFR-Cys repeat. TNFRSF19L is highly expressed in spleen, lymph node, thymus, peripheral blood leukocytes, bone marrow and fetal liver. It has been shown TNFRSF19L activates the NF-kappaB pathway and selectively binds TNF receptor-associated factor 1 (TRAF1). TNFRSF19L is capable of stimulating T-cell proliferation in the presence of CD3 signaling, which suggests its regulatory role in immune response.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 91-807
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $405.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.