- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Produced from sera of rabbits pre-immunized with highly pure (>98%) recombinant mRELMβ. Murine RELMβ specific antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and then biotinylated.
- CONJUGATE: Biotin
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ELISA:
To detect mRELMb by sandwich ELISA (using 100 μL/well antibody solution) a concentration of 0.25 - 1.0 μg/mL of this antibody is required.
To detect mRELMb by Western Blot analysis this antibody can be used at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 μg/mL. Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit for recombinant mRELMb is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.
- PURIFICATION: RELMb specific antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and then biotinylated.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: RELMb antibody is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. The reconstituted antibody is stable for at least two weeks at 2-8°C. Frozen aliquots are stable for at least 6 months when stored at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Retnlb
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Xcp3, Fizz2, Relmb, RELMbeta, 9030012B21Rik, Resistin-like beta, Cysteine-rich secreted protein A12-beta,
- Protein Accession Number: Q99P86
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 17380313
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 57263
- USER NOTE: Centrifuge vial prior to opening.
- RELM beta, is a secreted protein, a probable hormone, expressed only in the gastrointestinal tract, particularly the colon. The biological functions of RELM beta and its molecular targets, are not fully known but, it has been suggested that it plays a regulatory role during inflammation and may also act to establish links among adipose tissue, the intestine and the liver. Interestingly the molecular structure of RELM beta is highly homologous to that of the adipose-derived cytokine Resistin and RELM alpha.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 38-102
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $365.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin