- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Produced from sera of rabbits pre-immunized with highly pure (>98%) recombinant mRELMα. Murine RELMα specific antibody was purified by affinity chromatography employing immobilized mRELMα matrix.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ELISA:
To detect mRELMa by indirect ELISA (using 100 μL/well antibody solution) a concentration of 0.5 - 2.0 μg/mL of this antibody is required. This antigen affinity purified antibody, in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents, allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant mRELMa.
To detect mRELMa by sandwich ELISA (using 100 μL/well antibody solution) a concentration of 0.5 - 2.0 μg/mL of this antibody is required. This antigen affinity purified antibody, in conjunction with our biotinylated Anti-Murine RELMa as a detection antibody, allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant mRELMa.
To detect mRELMa by Western Blot analysis this antibody can be used at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 μg/mL. Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit for recombinant mRELMa is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: RELMa antibody is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. The reconstituted antibody is stable for at least two weeks at 2-8°C. Frozen aliquots are stable for at least 6 months when stored at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Retnla
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: HIMF, Xcp2, Fizz1, RELMa, Fizz-1, RELMalpha, RELM-alpha, 1810019L16Rik, Himf, Pmng1, Resistin-like alpha, Cysteine-rich secreted protein A12-gamma,
- Protein Accession Number: Q9EP95
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 17380316
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 57262
- USER NOTE: Centrifuge vial prior to opening.
- A family of resistin-like molecules (RELMs) has been identified in rodents and humans. RELM alpha belongs to a unique family of tissue-specific cytokines termed FIZZ (found in inflammatory zone) and RELM. The three known members of this family; Resistin, RELM alpha and RELM beta are 85-94 amino acid secreted proteins sharing a conserved C-terminal domain. RELM alpha and Resistin are secreted exclusively by adipocytes while RELM beta is expressed in the epithelium of the colon and small bowel. The RELMs together with resistin comprise a class of tissue-specific signaling molecules. The physiological role and molecular targets of RELM alpha are still unknown.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 38-147
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $350.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.