- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This REG3G antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 89-116 amino acids from the Central region of human REG3G.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:25
For WB starting dilution is: 1:400
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 19 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: REG3G
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Regenerating islet-derived protein 3-gamma, REG-3-gamma, Pancreatitis-associated protein 1B, PAP-1B, Pancreatitis-associated protein IB, PAP IB, Regenerating islet-derived protein III-gamma, REG III, Reg III-gamma, Regenerating islet-derived protein 3-gamma 165 kDa form, Regenerating islet-derived protein 3-gamma 15 kDa form, REG3G, PAP1B
- Protein Accession Number: Q6UW15
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 68565895
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 130120
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- REG3G might be a stress protein involved in the control of bacterial proliferation (By similarity).
- 1: Taylor-Fishwick, D.A., et al. J. Histochem. Cytochem. 56(2):183-191(2008)
- 2: Hamblet, N.S., et al. Pancreas 36(1):1-9(2008)
- 3: Hillier, L.W., et al. Nature 434(7034):724-731(2005)
- 4: Laurine, E., et al. Biochim. Biophys. Acta 1727(3):177-187(2005)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-985
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.