Recombinant SARS-CoV-2 RBD antibodyCATALOG NUMBER: 10-718
- Clonality: Recombinant Monoclonal
- Tested Applications: E
- Host Species: Human
- Species Reactivity: Virus
- Conjugate: Unconjugated
- Size: 0.1 mg
- HOST SPECIES: Human
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Virus
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant SARS-CoV-2 RBD protein
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E
- APPLICATION NOTE: ELISA:1:5000-1:10000
- CLONALITY: Recombinant Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Human IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS,pH7.5
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Use a manual defrost freezer and avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Store at 2 to 8 °C for 1-2 weeks. Store at -20 °C for 12 months. Store at -80 °C for long term storage.
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CV30,Spike glycoprotein,2019-nCov RBD Protein,2019-nCoV Spike RBD Protein
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 10-718
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $455.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805