Recombinant SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Nucleocapsid ScFv-Fc Antibody [4A6]CATALOG NUMBER: 93-302
- Clonality: Recombinant Monoclonal
- Tested Applications: E
- Host Species: Human
- Species Reactivity: Virus
- Conjugate: Unconjugated
- Size: 0.1 mg
- HOST SPECIES: Human
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Virus
- IMMUNOGEN: full length recombinant Nucleocapsid Protein
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E
- APPLICATION NOTE: Immunoreactivity: 80-120 % compared to the reference sample in an ELISA test.
- SPECIFICITY: Antibody recognizes 2019-nCoV Nucleocapsid Protein
- PURIFICATION: ≥95 %
- CLONALITY: Recombinant Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Human IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, pH 7.4
- CONCENTRATION: 5.0 mg/ml (+/- 10 %)
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: 24 months from manufacturing at <-20 °C; 1 month, 2 to 8 °C under sterile conditions.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: N
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Nucleocapsid Antibody: Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), Nucleocapsid protein, N protein, Nucleocapsid Phosphoprotein
- Protein Accession Number: QHD43423
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1820552696
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 43740575
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Coronavirus N protein is required for coronavirus RNA synthesis, and has RNA chaperone activity that may be involved in template switch. Nucleocapsid protein is a most abundant protein of coronavirus. N protein packages the positive strand viral genome RNA into a helical ribonucleocapsid (RNP) and plays a fundamental role during virion assembly through its interactions with the viral genome and membrane protein M. Plays an important role in enhancing the efficiency of subgenomic viral RNA transcription as well as viral replication. Because of the conservation of N protein sequence and its strong immunogenicity, the N protein of coronavirus is chosen as a diagnostic tool.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 93-302
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $440.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805