- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: A human partial recombinant protein was used as the immunogen for this rabbit monoclonal NKX2.2 antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: IF: 0.5-1 ug/ml
IHC (FFPE): 0.5-1 ug/ml for 30 minutes at RT (1)
Titering of the NKX2.2 antibody may be required for optimal performance.
1. Staining of formalin-fixed tissues is enhanced by boiling tissue sections in 10mM citrate buffer, pH 6.0, for 10-20 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 minutes.
- PURIFICATION: Protein A affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Recombinant Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG, k
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NKX2-2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: NKX2-2 Antibody: NKX2B, NKX2.2, NKX2B, Homeobox protein NK-2 homolog B
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4821
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- NKX2.2 acts as a transcriptional activator. Required for the maintenance of NEUROD1 expression in the horomone-producing endocrine cells of the pancreas. May be involved in specifying diencephalic neuromeric boundaries, and in controlling the expression of genes that play a role in axonal guidance. Associates with chromatin at the NEUROD1 promoter region. Binds to a subset of consensus elements within the NEUROD1 promoter (By similarity). [UniProt]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 34-046
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin