- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: A full length recombinant human protein was used as the immunogen for the rabbit monoclonal CD31 antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: Immunofluorescence: 0.5-1 ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry (FFPE): 0.5-1 ug/ml for 30 minutes at RT (1)
Titering of the CD31 antibody may be required for optimal performance.
1. Staining of formalin-fixed tissues is enhance by boiling sections in 1mM EDTA, pH 7.5-8.5, for 10-20 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 minutes.
- PURIFICATION: Protein A affinity
- CLONALITY: Recombinant Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG, k
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PECAM1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Platelet endothelial cell adhesion molecule, PECAM-1, EndoCAM, GPIIA', PECA1, CD31, PECAM1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5175
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- CD31 is found on the surface of platelets, monocytes, neutrophils, and some types of T-cells, and makes up a large portion of endothelial cell intercellular junctions. It is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily and is likely involved in leukocyte migration, angiogenesis, and integrin activation. [RefSeq]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 34-035
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin