- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: A full length human protein was used as the immunogen for the recombinant Caldesmon antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IHC-P
- APPLICATION NOTE: Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1ug/10^6 cells
Immunofluorescence: 1-2 ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry (FFPE): 1-2 ug/ml for 30 min at RT
Prediluted IHC only format: incubate for 30 min at RT (1)
Titering of the recombinant Caldesmon antibody may be required for optimal performance.
1. The prediluted format is supplied in a dropper bottle and is optimized for use in IHC. After epitope retrieval step (if required), drip mAb solution onto the tissue section and incubate at RT for 30 min.
- PURIFICATION: Protein A affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Recombinant Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG, k
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CALD1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Caldesmon, CDM, CALD1, CAD, CDM
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 800
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- Caldesmon (CAD, CALD, CALD1) is an actin- and myosin-binding protein implicated in the regulation of actomyosin interactions in smooth muscle and nonmuscle cells (could act as a bridge between myosin and actin filaments). [UniProt]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 34-070
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $535.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805