- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Stromal cells from rat lymph node
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: RECA-1 antibody can be used in ELISA, Western Blot starting at 1:1000 - 1:2000, and immunohistochemistry starting at 5 μg/mL.
- SPECIFICITY: Recognizes RECA-1, a cell surface antigen which is expressed by all rat endothelial cells.
- PURIFICATION: Affinity Chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, 0.09% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: RECA-1 antibody can be stored short term 4 °C. For long term storage aliquot and store at -20 °C. As with all antibodies avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RECA-1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: RECA-1Protein RecA 1, Recombinase A 1
- Protein Accession Number: P48291
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1350556
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- RECA-1 Antibody [HIS52]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 51-613
Product Discontinued. Please contact us for alternate product(s).
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin