- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Chicken, Pig
- IMMUNOGEN: This RDX antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 466-495 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human RDX.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 69 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RDX
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Radixin, RDX
- Protein Accession Number: P35241
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 464541
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5962
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Radixin is a cytoskeletal protein that may be important inlinking actin to the plasma membrane. It is highly similar insequence to both ezrin and moesin. The radixin gene has beenlocalized by fluorescence in situ hybridization to 11q23. Atruncated version representing a pseudogene (RDXP2) was assigned toXp21.3. Another pseudogene that seemed to lack introns (RDXP1) wasmapped to 11p by Southern and PCR analyses.
- 1: Gloerich, M., et al. Mol. Cell. Biol. 30(22):5421-5431(2010)
- 2: Kramer, B., et al. Eur. J. Immunol. 39(12):3447-3458(2009)
- 3: Parisiadou, L., et al. J. Neurosci. 29(44):13971-13980(2009)
- 4: Belkina, N.V., et al. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 106(12):4707-4712(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-426
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin