- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Human, Rat, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-RTPVTNLESLEKT
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:16000.Western Blot:Preliminary experiments gave bands at approx 70kDa and 40kDa in Mouse Eye lysates after 0.3ug/ml antibody staining. Please note that currently we cannot find an explanation in the literature for the bands we observe given the calculated size of 35.0kDa according to NP_002896.2. Both detected bands were successfully blocked by incubation with the immunizing peptide (and BLAST results with the immunizing peptide sequence did not identify any other proteins to explain the additional bands). We would appreciate any feedback from people in the field - have any results been reported with other antibodies/lysates? Have any further splice variants/modified forms been reported?
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RDH5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: RDH5, retinol dehydrogenase 5 (11-cis/9-cis), FLJ39337, FLJ97089, HSD17B9, RDH1, SDR9C5, 11-cis RDH, 9-cis-retinol specific dehydrogenase, retinol dehydrogenase 1, retinol dehydrogenase 5 (11-cis and 9-cis), short chain dehydrogenase/reductase family 9C, member 5
- Protein Accession Number: NP_002896.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 50726952
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5959
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-600
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $350.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.