- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This RCBTB1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 350-377 amino acids from the Central region of human RCBTB1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 58 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RCBTB1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: RCC1 and BTB domain-containing protein 1, Chronic lymphocytic leukemia deletion region gene 7 protein, CLL deletion region gene 7 protein, Regulator of chromosome condensation and BTB domain-containing protein 1, RCBTB1, CLLD7, E45
- Protein Accession Number: Q8NDN9
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74751227
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 55213
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a protein with an N-terminal RCC1 domainand a C-terminal BTB (broad complex, tramtrack and bric-a-brac)domain. In rat, over-expression of this gene in vascular smoothmuscle cells induced cellular hypertrophy. In rat, the C-terminusof RCBTB1 interacts with the angiotensin II receptor-1A. In humans,this gene maps to a region of chromosome 13q that is frequentlydeleted in B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia and other lymphoidmalignancies.
- 1: Genuneit, J., et al. Clin. Exp. Allergy 39(12):1875-1888(2009)
- 2: Guo, D.F., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 279(20):21109-21120(2004)
- 3: Dunham, A., et al. Nature 428(6982):522-528(2004)
- 4: Solomou, E.E., et al. Leuk. Lymphoma 44(9):1579-1585(2003)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-739
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin