- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Rabbit polyclonal RC3H1 antibody was raised against an 18 amino acid peptide near the carboxy terminus of human RC3H1.
The immunogen is located within amino acids 1040 - 1090 of RC3H1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: RC3H1 antibody can be used for detection of RC3H1 by Western blot at 1 - 2 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples; Immunohistochemistry in human samples and Immunofluorescence in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: At least three isoforms of RC3H1 are known to exist; this antibody will detect all three isoforms.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1201 - HeLa Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 11-801 - Human Small Intestine Tissue Slide
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 125 kDa
- PURIFICATION: RC3H1 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: RC3H1 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: RC3H1 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RC3H1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: RC3H1 Antibody: RNF198, ROQUIN, KIAA2025, RNF198, Roquin-1, RING finger and C3H zinc finger protein 1, Roquin
- Protein Accession Number: NP_742068
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 73695473
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 149041
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- RC3H1 Antibody: The ring finger protein RC3H1, also known as Roquin, is a highly conserved member of the RING type ubiquitin ligase protein family whose M199R mutation leads to the excessive production of follicular helper T cells and germinal centers in the sanroque strain of mice, a strain with excessive IL-21 production and high titers of autoantibodies. The complete loss of RC3H1 induces early death and immune deregulation but not autoimmunity in RC3H1-null mice, suggesting that the mutant RC3H1 is more disruptive to the immune system than its complete loss.
- 1: Vinuesa CG, Cook MC, Angelucci C, et al. A RING-type ubiquitin ligase family member required to repress follicular helper T cells and autoimmunity. Nature 2005; 435:452-8.
- 2: Bertossi A, Aichinger M, Sansonetti P, et al. Loss of Roquin induces immune deregulation but not autoimmunity. J. Exp. Med. 2011; 208:1749-56.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 7251
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin