- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: C. Elegans, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This RBX1 antibody is generated from a rabbit immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 74-108 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human RBX1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:25
For IF starting dilution is: 1:25
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 12 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RBX1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase RBX1, 632-, Protein ZYP, RING finger protein 75, RING-box protein 1, Rbx1, Regulator of cullins 1, E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase RBX1, N-terminally processed, RBX1, RNF75, ROC1
- Protein Accession Number: P62877
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 51338609
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9978
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- E3 ubiquitin ligase component of multiple cullin-RING- based E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase complexes which mediate the ubiquitination and subsequent proteasomal degradation of target proteins, including proteins involved in cell cycle progression, signal transduction, transcription and transcription-coupled nucleotide excision repair. The functional specificity of the E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase complexes depends on the variable substrate recognition components. As a component of the CSA complex promotes the ubiquitination of ERCC6 resulting in proteasomal degradation. Through the RING-type zinc finger, seems to recruit the E2 ubiquitination enzyme, like CDC34, to the complex and brings it into close proximity to the substrate. Probably also stimulates CDC34 autoubiquitination. May be required for histone H3 and histone H4 ubiquitination in response to ultraviolet and for subsequent DNA repair. Promotes the neddylation of CUL1, CUL2, CUL4 and CUL4 via its interaction with UBE2M. Involved in the ubiquitination of KEAP1, ENC1 and KLHL41. In concert with ATF2 and CUL3, promotes degradation of KAT5 thereby attenuating its ability to acetylate and activate ATM.
- 1: Ohta T.,et al.Mol. Cell 3:535-541(1999).
- 2: Kamura T.,et al.Science 284:657-661(1999).
- 3: Collins J.E.,et al.Genome Biol. 5:R84.1-R84.11(2004).
- 4: Ota T.,et al.Nat. Genet. 36:40-45(2004).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-030
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin