- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human RBPMS.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: RBPMS antibody can be used for detection of RBPMS by ELISA at 1:312500. RBPMS antibody can be used for detection of RBPMS by western blot at 1 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1219 - MCF7 Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 24 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store RBPMS antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RBPMS
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: RBPMS, HERMES
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001008712
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 57164973
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 11030
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- RBPMS is a member of the RRM family of RNA-binding proteins. The RRM domain is between 80-100 amino acids in length and family members contain one to four copies of the domain. The RRM domain consists of two short stretches of conserved sequence called RNP1 and RNP2, as well as a few highly conserved hydrophobic residues. RBPMS has a single, putative RRM domain in its N-terminus. This gene encodes a member of the RRM family of RNA-binding proteins. The RRM domain is between 80-100 amino acids in length and family members contain one to four copies of the domain. The RRM domain consists of two short stretches of conserved sequence called RNP1 and RNP2, as well as a few highly conserved hydrophobic residues. The protein encoded by this gene has a single, putative RRM domain in its N-terminus. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms.
- 1: Lim, J., (2006) Cell 125 (4), 801-814.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 25-596
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.