- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Goat, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Retinol binding protein purified from human plasma was used as the immunogen for this RBP antibody. Its epitope localizes between amino acids 74-182 of human RBP.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: Immunofluorescence: 1-2 ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry (FFPE): 0.5-1 ug/ml for 30 minutes at RT (1)
Prediluted format: incubate for 30 min at RT (2)
The optimal dilution of the RBP antibody for each application should be determined by the researcher.
1. Staining of formalin-fixed tissues requires boiling tissue sections in 10mM Citrate Buffer, pH 6.0, for 10-20 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 minutes.
2. The prediluted format is supplied in a dropper bottle and is optimized for use in IHC. After epitope retrieval step (if required), drip mAb solution onto the tissue section and incubate at RT for 30 min.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RBP4, RBP1, RBP2
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5950, 5947, 5948
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- RBP1 is responsible for distributing retinol from the retinoid stores in the liver to the various target tissues. Once secreted into the blood with bound retinol, the vitamin carrier circulates complexed with transthyretin prior to vitamin delivery at the plasma membrane through a receptor-mediated mechanism.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 34-158
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $535.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.