- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human RBMY1A1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: RBMY1A1 antibody can be used for detection of RBMY1A1 by ELISA at 1:62500. RBMY1A1 antibody can be used for detection of RBMY1A1 by western blot at 0.5 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1304 - Human Liver Tissue Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 41 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store RBMY1A1 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RBMY1A1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: RBMY1A1, RBM1, RBM2, RBMY, YRRM1, YRRM2, RBM, RBMY1C
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001007527
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 56118296
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5940
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- RBMY1A1 is a protein containing an RNA-binding motif in the N-terminus and four SRGY (serine, arginine, glycine, tyrosine) boxes in the C-terminus. The gene that encodes RBMY1A1 is Y-linked. RBMY1A1 may be involved in spermatogenesis. It is required for sperm development, possibly by participating in pre-mRNA splicing in the testis.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 29-236
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.