- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This RBM39 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 114-143 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human RBM39.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 59 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RBM39
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: RNA-binding protein 39, CAPER alpha, Hepatocellular carcinoma protein 1, RNA-binding motif protein 39, RNA-binding region-containing protein 2, Splicing factor HCC1, RBM39, HCC1, RNPC2
- Protein Accession Number: Q14498
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 28201880
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9584
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is an RNA binding proteinand possible splicing factor. The encoded protein is found in thenucleus, where it colocalizes with core spliceosomal proteins.Studies of a mouse protein with high sequence similarity to thisprotein suggest that this protein may act as a transcriptionalcoactivator for JUN/AP-1 and estrogen receptors. Multipletranscript variants encoding different isoforms have been observedfor this gene.
- 1: Mercier, I., et al. Am. J. Pathol. 174(4):1172-1190(2009)
- 2: Dutta, J., et al. J. Virol. 82(21):10792-10802(2008)
- 3: Sugiyama, N., et al. Mol. Cell Proteomics 6(6):1103-1109(2007)
- 4: Olsen, J.V., et al. Cell 127(3):635-648(2006)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-490
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.