- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Rat: (80%)
- IMMUNOGEN: RBM35B antibody was raised against a 17 amino acid synthetic peptide near the carboxy terminus of human RBM35B.
The immunogen is located within the last 50 amino acids of RBM35B.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: RBM35B antibody can be used for detection of RBM35B by Western blot at 1 μg/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunohistochemistry starting at 5 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 20 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples; Immunohistochemistry in human samples and Immunofluorescence in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: RBM35B antibody is predicted to not cross-react with other RBM35/ESRP family members. At least two isoforms of RBM35B are known to exist; this antibody will detect both isoforms.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1302 - Human Lung Tissue Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 10-101 - Human Lung Tissue Slide
- PURIFICATION: RBM35B Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: RBM35B Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: RBM35B antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ESRP2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: RBM35B Antibody: RBM35B, RBM35B, PP7059, Epithelial splicing regulatory protein 2, RNA-binding motif protein 35B
- Protein Accession Number: NP_079215
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 45935393
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 80004
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- RBM35B Antibody: RBM35A, also known as ESRP2, is a mRNA splicing factor that with its related protein RBM35A (ESRP1) are coordinators of an epithelial cell-type-specific splicing program. Both RBM35B and RBM35A are involved in posttranscriptional regulation of a number of genes such as FGFR2, CD44, CTNND1, and ENAH by exerting a differential effect on protein translation via 5' UTRs of mRNAs, suggesting that these proteins are global regulators of an epithelial regulatory network. Loss of this global ESRP-regulated epithelial splicing programme induces the phenotypic changes in cell morphology that are observed during the epithelial-mesenchymal transition.
- 1: Warzecha CC, Sato TK, Nabet B, et al. ESRP1 and ESRP2 are epithelial cell-type-specific regulators of FGFR2 splicing. Mol Cell. 2009; 33:591-601.
- 2: Warzecha CC, Jiang P, Amirikian K, et al. An ESRP-regulated splicing programme is abrogated during the epithelial-mesenchymal transition. EMBO J. 2010; 29:3286-300.
- 3: Warzecha CC, Shen S, Xing Y, et al. The epithelial splicing factors ESRP1 and ESRP2 positively and negatively regulate diverse types of alternative splicing events. RNA Biol. 2009; 6:546-62.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 6187
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin