- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This RBM23 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 128-157 amino acids from the Central region of human RBM23.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 49 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RBM23
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Probable RNA-binding protein 23, RNA-binding motif protein 23, RNA-binding region-containing protein 4, Splicing factor SF2, RBM23, RNPC4
- Protein Accession Number: Q86U06
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 34925229
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 55147
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the U2AF-like family of RNAbinding proteins. This protein interacts with some steroid nuclearreceptors, localizes to the promoter of a steroid- responsive gene,and increases transcription of steroid-responsive transcriptionalreporters in a hormone-dependent manner. It is also implicated inthe steroid receptor-dependent regulation of alternative splicing.Multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms have beenfound for this gene.
- 1: Lamesch, P., et al. Genomics 89(3):307-315(2007)
- 2: Olsen, J.V., et al. Cell 127(3):635-648(2006)
- 3: Olsen, J.V., et al. Cell 127(3):635-648(2006)
- 4: Stelzl, U., et al. Cell 122(6):957-968(2005)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-119
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.