- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This RBM12 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 575-603 amino acids from the Central region of human RBM12.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 97 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RBM12
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: RNA-binding protein 12, RNA-binding motif protein 12, SH3/WW domain anchor protein in the nucleus, SWAN, RBM12, KIAA0765
- Protein Accession Number: Q9NTZ6
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 30173387
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10137
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a protein that contains severalRNA-binding motifs, potential transmembrane domains, andproline-rich regions. This gene and the gene for copine I overlapat map location 20q11.21. Alternative splicing in the 5' UTRresults in four transcript variants. All variants encode the sameprotein.
- 1: Yang, W., et al. BMC Genomics 9, 456 (2008) :
- 2: Sugiyama, N., et al. Mol. Cell Proteomics 6(6):1103-1109(2007)
- 3: Olsen, J.V., et al. Cell 127(3):635-648(2006)
- 4: Brill, L.M., et al. Anal. Chem. 76(10):2763-2772(2004)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-966
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin