- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1-220 of human RBFOX3 (NP_001076045.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IHC: 1:50 - 1:100
IF: 1:50 - 1:100
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RBFOX3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: FOX-3, FOX3, HRNBP3, NEUN, RNA binding protein fox-1 homolog 3, RNA binding protein, fox-1 homolog 3, fox-1 homolog C, hexaribonucleotide binding protein 3, neuN antigen, neuronal nuclei antigen
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 146713
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the RNA-binding FOX protein family which is involved in the regulation of alternative splicing of pre-mRNA. The protein has an N-terminal proline-rich region, an RNA recognition motif (RRM) domain, and a C-terminal alanine-rich region. This gene produces the neuronal nuclei (NeuN) antigen that has been widely used as a marker for post-mitotic neurons. This gene has its highest expression in the central nervous system and plays a prominent role in neural tissue development and regulation of adult brain function. Mutations in this gene have been associated with numerous neurological disorders. Alternative splicing of this gene results in multiple transcript variants encoding distinct isoforms.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 16-346
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin