- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 15 amino acids near the center of human RBBP8.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl
- APPLICATION NOTE: RBBP8 peptide is used for blocking the activity of RBBP8 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store RBBP8 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RBBP8
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: RIM, COM1, CTIP, JWDS, SAE2, SCKL2, DNA endonuclease RBBP8, CtBP-interacting protein, CtIP
- Protein Accession Number: NP_976037
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 42718017
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5932
- 1: Potts PR and Yu H. Human MMS21/NSE2 is a SUMO ligase required for DNA repair. Mol. Cell. Biol. 2005; 25:7021-32.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 5761P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $95.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.