- SOURCE SPECIES: CHO cells
- IMMUNOGEN: Humanized / C5 [Homo sapiens]
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- PURIFICATION: >95%
- CLONALITY: Recombinant Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2-G4-kappa
- BUFFER: PBS buffer pH7.5
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Use a manual defrost freezer and avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Store at 2 to 8 °C for 1-2 weeks. Store at -20 °C for 12 months. Store at -80 °C for long term storage.
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ALXN-1210,ravulizumab-cwvz
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Ravulizumab is considered a long-acting complement 5 (C5) inhibitor that has been undergoing clinical trials for the treatment of paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria (PNH) as of 4 February, 2016. A drug similar to ravulizumab (ALXN1210), called eculizumab, is currently approved for the treatment of PNH in 46 countries under the brand name Soliris®. Ravulizumab is considered by Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc. to be a "next-generation" eculizumab molecule. Ravulizumab was subsequently approved by the US FDA in December of 2018 for a variety of beneficial characteristics that make it an advanced, next-generation agent in comparison to eculizumab. In particular, ravulizumab is currently the first and only long-acting C5 complement inhibitor that can be administered every eight weeks for the treatment of adult patients with PNH whereas eculizumab is a bi-weekly treatment,Label. Moreover, virtually all of the phase 3 trial results for ravulizumab have demonstrated the equivalent efficacy and safety established by eculizumab and that patients transition safely and effectively from using eculizumab to ravulizumab. Subsequently, whereas PNH patients may have needed to previously plan their lives rather strictly around the bi-weekly infusion administrations of eculizumab, with ravulizumab such patients can find a more relaxed dosing schedule of only six or seven infusions over an entire year,Label.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 10-813
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $470.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin