- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: CANYRHGPPVATSP
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:8000.Western Blot:Experiments gave bands at approx 95kDa, 75kDa and 45kDa in A549 Lung Carcinoma lysate after 0.3 ug/ml antibody staining. Please note that currently we cannot find an explanation in the literature for the additional bands we observe given the predicted size of 110kDa according to NP_060275. The detected bands were successfully blocked by incubation with the immunizing peptide.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Placenta. Recommended concentration: 3.75ug/ml.
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RASIP1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: RASIP1, Ras-interacting protein 1, RAIN, FLJ20401, Ras interacting protein 1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_060275.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 38570105
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 54922
- 1: Natalia Y. Mitin, Melissa B. Ramocki, Alfred J. Zullo, Channing J. Der, Stephen F. Konieczny, and Elizabeth J. Taparowsky Identification and Characterization of Rain, a Novel Ras-interacting Protein with a Unique Subcellular Localization J. Biol. Chem. 2004;279 22353-22361
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-272
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.