- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Ras-GRF1 (phospho Ser916) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around phosphorylation site of Serine 916 (N-E-G (p)-T P) derived from Human Ras-GRF1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC
- SPECIFICITY: The antibody detects endogenous levels of Ras-GRF1 only when phosphorylated at serine 916.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 145 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Rasgrf1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CDC25, GNRP, GRF1, RASGRF1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_002882.3
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 6755288
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 19417
- Ras activity is regulated by GAP (GTPase activating proteins) and GEFs (guanine nucleotide exchange factors). Ras-GRF1 (also known as CDC25Mm) is neuronal RasGEF and is regulated by heterotrimeric G proteins and calcium influx . Binding to calmodulin and phosphorylation stimulate Ras-GRF1 activity. Multiple PKA phosphorylation sites on Ras-GRF have been identified. Phosphorylation on the two major sites, Ser54 and Ser822, inhibits Ras-GRF activity. Carbachol (a muscarinic agonist)-induced phosphorylation on Ser916 is essential but not sufficient for maximal Ras-GRF activity.
- 1: Huibin Yang, J. Biol. Chem., Apr 2003; 278: 13278 - 13285.
- 2: Huibin Yang, Mol. Biol. Cell, May 2006; 17: 2177 - 2189.
- 3: Raymond R. Mattingly, J. Biol. Chem., Dec 1999; 274: 37379.
- 4: Tie-Nian Zhu, J. Biol. Chem., May 2007; 282: 14816 - 14826.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-801
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $335.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin