- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 13 amino acids near the amino terminus of human Raptor.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: Raptor peptide is used for blocking the activity of the Raptor antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store Raptor peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Rptor
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Rap, Raptor, mKIAA1303, 4932417H02Rik, Regulatory-associated protein of mTOR
- Protein Accession Number: Q8K4Q0
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 46577497
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 74370
- 1: Yonezawa K, Tokunaga C, Oshiro N, et al. Raptor, a binding partner of target of rapamycin. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 2004; 313:437-441.
- 2: Kuida K, Lippke JA, Ku G, et al. Altered cytokine export and apoptosis in mice deficient in interleukin-1 β converting enzyme. Science 1995; 267:2000-3.
- 3: Gracie JA, Robertson SE, and McInnes IB. Interleukin-18. J. Leukoc. Biol. 2003; 73:213-224.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 3491P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.