- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Pig, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This RAP2B antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 102-129 amino acids from the Central region of human RAP2B.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 21 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RAP2B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Ras-related protein Rap-2b, RAP2B
- Protein Accession Number: P61225
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 47117762
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5912
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This intronless gene belongs to a family of RAS-relatedgenes. The proteins encoded by these genes share approximately 50%amino acid identity with the classical RAS proteins and havenumerous structural features in common. The most strikingdifference between the RAP and RAS proteins resides in their 61stamino acid: glutamine in RAS is replaced by threonine in RAPproteins. Evidence suggests that this protein may bepolyisoprenylated and palmitoylated.
- 1: Bailey, S.D., et al. Diabetes Care 33(10):2250-2253(2010)
- 2: Martins-de-Souza, D., et al.Psychiatr Res (2010) In press :
- 3: Talmud, P.J., et al. Am. J. Hum. Genet. 85(5):628-642(2009)
- 4: Canobbio, I., et al. Cell. Signal. 20(9):1662-1670(2008)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-193
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.