- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: RAMP3 antibody was raised against a synthetic peptide corresponding to N-Terminal residues of RAMP3 (Human).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: RAMP3 antibody can be used in ELISA starting at 1:3000 - 1:6000, Western Blot starting at 1:3000 - 1:6000, immunohistochemistry starting at 10 μg/mL, and immunoprecipitation
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Chromatography
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, 0.01% sodium azide, 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Short term: 4°C. Long term: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RAMP3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: RAMP3
- Protein Accession Number: O60896
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 11134424
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10268
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- RAMP3 Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 48-972
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $500.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.