- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This RALY antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 75-103 amino acids from the Central region of human RALY.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 32 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RALY
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: RNA-binding protein Raly, Autoantigen p542, Heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein C-like 2, hnRNP core protein C-like 2, hnRNP associated with lethal yellow protein homolog, RALY, HNRPCL2, P542
- Protein Accession Number: Q9UKM9
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 25091115
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 22913
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- In infectious mononucleosis, anti-EBNA-1 antibodies areproduced which cross-react with multiple normal human proteins. Thecross-reactivity is due to anti-gly/ala antibodies that cross-reactwith host proteins containing configurations like those in theEBNA-1 repeat. One such antigen is RALY which is a member of theheterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein gene family. [provided byRefSeq].
- 1: Rose, J.E., et al. Mol. Med. 16 (7-8), 247-253 (2010) :
- 2: Sugiyama, N., et al. Mol. Cell Proteomics 6(6):1103-1109(2007)
- 3: Matsuoka, S., et al. Science 316(5828):1160-1166(2007)
- 4: Olsen, J.V., et al. Cell 127(3):635-648(2006)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-410
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.