- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Raf1 (Ab-259) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around aa.257~261 (S-T-S-T-P) derived from Human RAF.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000, Immunohistochemistry: 1:50~1:100
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody detects endogenous level of total Raf1 protein.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 73 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RAF1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: NS5, CRAF, Raf-1, c-Raf, FRAP, FRAP1, FRAP2, RAFT1, RAPT1, C-RAF, C-Raf
- Protein Accession Number: NP_002871.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4506401
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5894
- Involved in the transduction of mitogenic signals from the cell membrane to the nucleus. Part of the Ras-dependent signaling pathway from receptors to the nucleus. Protects cells from apoptosis mediated by STK3.
- 1: Dougherty M K, et al. (2005) Mol Cell. 17 (2): 215-224. Hekman M, et al. (2005) FEBS Lett. 579 (2): 464-468. Avruch J, et al. (1994) Trends Biochem. Sci. 19, 279-283. Chong H, et al. (2001) EMBO J. 20, 3716-3727. King A J, et al. (1998) Nature. 396:180-183. Fabian J R, et al. (1993) Mol Cell Biol. 13: 7170-7179.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-257
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $330.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin