- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Dog
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-QARDETKKTQND
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:4000.Western Blot:Approx 80kDa band observed in Human Lymph Node, Tonsil and Spleen lysates (calculated MW of 68.6kDa according to NP_002897.1). The same 80kDa was also observed in lysates of several Mouse and Rat tissues and in lysates of cell lines NIH3T3, HeLa, Jurkat, and A431. The observed molecular weight corresponds to earlier findings in literature (Magendantz et al, J Biol Chem. 1995 Oct 27;270(43):25324-7. PMID: 7592691). Recommended concentration: 0.01-0.03ug/ml. Primary incubation was 1 hour.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Placenta and Kidney. Recommended concentration: 2.5ug/ml.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1315 - Human Tonsil Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RDX
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: RDX, radixin
- Protein Accession Number: NP_002897.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4506467
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5962
- 1: Ivetic A, Florey O, Deka J, Haskard DO, Ager A, Ridley AJ. Mutagenesis of the ezrin-radixin-moesin binding domain of L-selectin tail affects shedding, microvillar positioning, and leukocyte tethering. J Biol Chem. 2004 Aug 6;279(32):33263-72. Epub 2004 Jun 3.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-137
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin