- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Monkey
- IMMUNOGEN: This RAD9 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 250-279 amino acids from the Central region of human RAD9.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 43 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RAD9A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Cell cycle checkpoint control protein RAD9A, hRAD9, DNA repair exonuclease rad9 homolog A, RAD9A
- Protein Accession Number: Q99638
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74717382
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5883
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Rad9 is highly similar to Schizosaccharomyces pombe rad9, a cell cycle checkpoint protein required for cell cycle arrest and DNA damage repair in response to DNA damage. This protein is found to possess 3' to 5' exonuclease activity, which may contribute to its role in sensing and repairing DNA damage. It forms a checkpoint protein complex with RAD1 and HUS1. This complex is recruited by checkpoint protein RAD17 to the sites of DNA damage, which is thought to be important for triggering the checkpoint-signaling cascade.
- 1: Maniwa, Y., et al., Cancer 103(1):126-132 (2005).
- 2: Wang, W., et al., Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 101(48):16762-16767 (2004).
- 3: Lindsey-Boltz, L.A., et al., (er) Nucleic Acids Res. 32(15):4524-4530 (2004).
- 4: Toueille, M., et al., (er) Nucleic Acids Res. 32(11):3316-3324 (2004).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 62-262
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.