- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This RAD54B antibody is generated from a rabbit immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 111-142 amino acids from human RAD54B.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:2000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 103 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RAD54B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DNA repair and recombination protein RAD54B, 3.6.4.-, RAD54 homolog B, RAD54B
- Protein Accession Number: Q9Y620
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 51316548
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 25788
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Involved in DNA repair and mitotic recombination. May play an active role in recombination processes in concert with other members of the RAD52 epistasis group.
- 1: Hiramoto T.,et al.Oncogene 18:3422-3426(1999).
- 2: Li W.B.,et al.Submitted (JAN-2003) to the EMBL/GenBank/DDBJ databases.
- 3: Nusbaum C.,et al.Nature 439:331-335(2006).
- 4: Tanaka K.,et al.J. Biol. Chem. 275:26316-26321(2000).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-179
- Size: 200 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.