- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Synthetic peptide containing a sequence corresponding to a region within amino acids 273 and 335 of Human RAD51AP1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: RAD51AP1 Antibody can be used for Immunohistochemistry in paraffin embeded tissues starting at 10 μg/mL, and Western Blotting starting at 1:500 - 1:3000.
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Chromatography
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- BUFFER: PBS, pH 7, 10% Glycerol, 0.01% Thimerosal
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Antibody may be stored short term at 4°C, long term aliquot and store at -20°C, avoid freeze thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RAD51AP1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: RAD51AP1, PIR51, RAD51-associated protein 1, RAD51 associated protein 1, RAD51-interacting protein
- Protein Accession Number: Q96B01
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 68565925
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10635
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- RAD51AP1 Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 70-855
- Size: 0.05 mL
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.