- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Dog, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-GRQGNFFASPMLK
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, Flow, IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Western Blot:Approx 75kDa band observed in lysates of cell line Jurkat, and in nuclear lysates of cell lines A431 and Jurkat (calculated MW of 71.0kDa according to NP_037409.2). Recommended concentration: 0.3-1ug/ml. Primary incubation 1 hour at room temperature. Negative Control: Human Pancreas lysate.Immunohistochemistry:In paraffin embedded Human Testis, shows nuclear staining of many cells. Recommended concentration: 1ug/ml.Immunofluorescence: Strong expression of the protein seen in the cytoplasm of MCF7 cells. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.
Flow Cytometry: Flow cytometric analysis of MCF7 cells. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize all reported isoforms (NP_037409.2; NP_001306934.1; NP_001306935.1; NP_001306936.1). Reported variants represent identical protein: NP_001306928.1, NP_001119576.1, NP_037409.2, NP_001306931.1, NP_001306929.1, NP_001119575.1, NP_001306932.1, NP_001306930.1, NP_001306933.1
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1313 - Human Testis Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RACGAP1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: RACGAP1, MgcRacGAP, Rac GTPase activating protein 1, ID-GAP, MGCRACGAP, GTPase activating protein, HsCYK-4, HsCYK-4
- Protein Accession Number: NP_037409.2,NP_001306934.1,NP_001306935.1,NP_001306936.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 7019433
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 29127
- 1: Reibel L, Dorseuil O, Stancou R, Bertoglio J, Gacon G. A hemopoietic specific gene encoding a small GTP binding protein is overexpressed during T cell activation. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 1991 Mar 15;175(2):451-8.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-260
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin