- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Chicken
- IMMUNOGEN: Purified chicken IgY.
- CONJUGATE: HRP
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, ICC, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: 1:250-1:3,000 for IHC/ICC.
1:2,000-1:5,000 for ELISA, Western Blot, color substrates.
1:5,000-1:10,000 for Western Blot, chemiluminescence.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody reacts with both heavy and light chains of chicken IgY, minimum cross-reactivity with IgG of mammalian species.
- ISOTYPE: IgY
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Buffer containing 0.01M sodium phosphate, 0.25M sodium chloride, pH 7.6 and 25% glycerol.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store 2 - 8 °C as an undiluted liquid for several weeks. After dilution, do not use for more than one day. -20 °C for up to one year.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XG-6183HRP
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $455.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.