- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This RAB6B antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 167-195 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human RAB6B.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 23 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RAB6B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Ras-related protein Rab-6B, RAB6B
- Protein Accession Number: Q9NRW1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 13633595
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 51560
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- RAB6B seems to have a role in retrograde membrane traffic at the level of the Golgi complex. May function in retrograde transport in neuronal cells.
- 1: Rose, J. Phd, et al. Mol. Med. (2010) In press :
- 2: Wanschers, B., et al. Cell Motil. Cytoskeleton 65(3):183-196(2008)
- 3: Wanschers, B.F., et al. Exp. Cell Res. 313(16):3408-3420(2007)
- 4: Wu, C., et al. Proteomics 7(11):1775-1785(2007)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-307
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.