- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This RAB41 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 137-165 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human RAB41.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 25 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RAB41
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Ras-related protein Rab-41, RAB41
- Protein Accession Number: Q5JT25
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 347517
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a small GTP-binding protein that belongsto the largest family within the Ras superfamily. These proteinsfunction as regulators of membrane trafficking. They cycle betweeninactive GDP-bound and activated GTP-bound states, which iscontrolled by GTP hydrolysis-activating proteins (GAPs). Thisfamily member can be activated by the GAP protein RN-Tre, and it islocalized to the Golgi complex.
- 1: Haas, A.K., et al. Nat. Cell Biol. 7(9):887-893(2005)
- 2: Pereira-Leal, J.B., et al. J. Mol. Biol. 313(4):889-901(2001)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-527
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.