- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Rb
- IMMUNOGEN: This RAB25 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 113-141 amino acids from the Central region of human RAB25.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 23 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RAB25
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Ras-related protein Rab-25, CATX-8, RAB25, CATX8
- Protein Accession Number: P57735
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 46577696
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 57111
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- RAB proteins, such as RAB25, are members of the RASsuperfamily of small GTPases that are involved in membranetrafficking. Members of the RAB11 subfamily, including RAB25,control the return of internalized membrane-associated moieties tothe cell surface (Caswell et al., 2007 [PubMed 17925226]).[suppliedby OMIM].
- 1: Cheng, J.M., et al. Int. J. Cancer 126(12):2799-2812(2010)
- 2: Nam, K.T., et al. J. Clin. Invest. 120(3):840-849(2010)
- 3: Caswell, P.T., et al. Dev. Cell 13(4):496-510(2007)
- 4: Ewing, R.M., et al. Mol. Syst. Biol. 3, 89 (2007) :
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-205
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.