- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: CHO cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: ASYVSNPICK GCLSCSKDNG CSRCQQKLFF FLRREGMRQY GECLHSCPSG YYGHRAPDMN RCARCRIENC DSCFSKDFCT KCKVGFYLHR GRCFDECPDG FAPLEETMEC VEGCEVGHWS EWGTCSRNNR TCGFKWGLET RTRQIVKKPV KDTILCPTIA ESRRCKMTMR HCPGGKRTPK AKEKRNKKKK RKLIERAQEQ HSVFLATDRA NQ
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: R-Spondin-2 enhances BMP-2-mediated differentiation of MC3T3-E1 cells. The expected ED50 for this effect is 0.8 – 2.0 ug/ml.
- PURITY: ≥ 95% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted protein is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing the recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RSPO2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Roof plate-specific spondin-2, RSPO2
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 340419
- The R-Spondin (Rspo) proteins belong to the Rspo family of Wnt modulators. Currently, the family consists of four structurally-related, secreted ligands (Rspo 1-4), all containing furin-like and thrombospondin structural domains. The Rspo proteins can interact with the Frizzled/LRP6 receptor complex in a manner that causes the stabilization, and resulting accumulation, of the intracellular signaling protein, β-catenin. This activity effectively activates and increases the subsequent nuclear signaling of β-catenin. R-Spondin can also bind to the previously discovered G-protein coupled receptors, LGR-4 and LGR-5. Rspo/β-catenin signaling can act as an inducer of the transformed phenotype, and can also regulate the proliferation and differentiation of certain stem cell populations. Recombinant Human R-Spondin-2 is a 24.4 kDa protein consisting of 212 amino acid residues. Due to glycosylation, R-Spondin-2 migrates at an apparent molecular weight of approximately 30.0 kDa by SDS PAGE analysis under reducing conditions.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-649
- Size: 5 ug
- List Price: $195.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.