- SPECIES: Human, Mouse
- SOURCE SPECIES: CHO cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: SRGIKGKRQR RISAEGSQAC AKGCELCSEV NGCLKCSPKL FILLERNDIR QVGVCLPSCP PGYFDARNPD MNKCIKCKIE HCEACFSHNF CTKCKEGLYL HKGRCYPACP EGSSAANGTM ECSSPAQCEM SEWSPWGPCS KKQQLCGFRR GSEERTRRVL HAPVGDHAAC SDTKETRRCT VRRVPCPEGQ KRRKGGQGRR ENANRNLARK ESKEAGAGSR RRKGQQQQQQ QGTVGPLTSA GPA
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Assay #1: R-Spondin-1 enhances BMP-2-mediated differentiation of MC3T3-E1 cells. The expected ED50 is 1.0-3.0 ug/ml. Assay #2: Measured by its ability to induce Topflash reporter activity in HEK293 TCF/LEF Luc reporter cells. The ED50 for this effect is typically 0.6-1.0 ug/ml in the presence of 50 ng/ml recombinant human BMP-2.
- PURITY: ≥ 95% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted protein is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing the recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: RSPO1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Roof plate-specific spondin-1, RSPO1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 284654
- R-Spondin-1 (Rspo-1) belongs to the (Rspo) family of Wnt modulators. Currently, the family consists of four structurally related secreted ligands (Rspo 1-4), all containing the furin-like and thrombospondin structural domains. Rspo-1 is expressed in certain areas of the developing central nervous system, as well as in the adrenal glands, ovary, testis, thyroid, and trachea. Rspo can interact with the Frizzled/LRP6 receptor complex in a manner that stimulates the Wnt/β-catenin signaling pathway. Recombinant Human R-Spondin-1 is a 26.7 kDa protein consisting of 243 amino acid residues. Due to glycosylation, R-Spondin-1 migrates at an apparent molecular weight of approximately 40.0 kDa by SDS-PAGE analysis under reducing conditions.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-647
- Size: 5 ug
- List Price: $195.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.