- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This QRFPR antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 172-198 amino acids from the Central region of human QRFPR.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 49 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: QRFPR
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Pyroglutamylated RFamide peptide receptor, AQ27, G-protein coupled receptor 103, Orexigenic neuropeptide QRFP receptor, SP9155, QRFPR, GPR103
- Protein Accession Number: Q96P65
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 47117904
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 84109
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- G protein-coupled receptors (GPCRs, or GPRs) contain 7transmembrane domains and transduce extracellular signals throughheterotrimeric G proteins.
- 1: Mulumba, M., et al. Mol. Endocrinol. 24(8):1615-1625(2010)
- 2: Dowal, L., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 281(33):23999-24014(2006)
- 3: Takayasu, S., et al. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 103(19):7438-7443(2006)
- 4: Fukusumi, S., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 278(47):46387-46395(2003)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-650
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.